drank English Toffee Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Backlogging another review on Red Leaf’s matcha – this time it’s English toffee!
My matcha was composed of the following:
Size : Small
Matcha Quality: Starter (Basic Grade)
Flavor: Distinctive
I picked this one up at the prompting of my other half, though to this day he hasn’t been willing to try ANY of my matcha. That being said, I am A-OK with that! More for me!
This isn’t one of my favourite matchas from redleaf but it’s still a decent flavoured matcha. I picked this up with distinctive flavouring, though I’m fairly certain that I’d like it better in a robust flavouring.
My problem with this matcha was that the taste didn’t say English Toffee to me. Instead it was more of a sweet, non descript kind of generic taste. I still enjoyed adding the matcha to my morning smoothies, but if I didn’t know it was English toffee I would have been hard pressed to say YES, THAT is English toffee.
What I did like about this matcha was that even added to milk, there was an overall sweetness to it that wasn’t overly cloying and still reminded me a bit of caramel/toffee. Will I order this one again? Probably not, but not because it’s a bad matcha, but because there are others that red leaf offers that are true to their taste and so wonderfully delicious!

Buy it here: http://www.redleaftea.com/matcha-tea/english-toffee-matcha.html