Teavivre Random Tea of the day!

Picked this one from my box of teavivre teas this morning and it’s a damn fine tea! I’m looking forward to comparing this with the organic version of this tea, so maybe tomorrow will be a little less random choice.
It’s been a while since i’ve had a keemun and I think i prefer assams now. That being said, this is still a tasty cup of tea. There’s a hint of bitterness at the end of the sip, but it’s nothing that I can’t handle. I don’t get much in the way of chocolate taste like others have. Instead it’s just more of a bold dark black tea taste. I’ll have to spend a bit more time with this one to make a final call on it.