drank French Vanilla Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Backlogging another review on Red Leaf’s matcha – French Vanilla
My matcha was composed of the following:
Size : Small
Matcha Quality: Starter (Basic Grade)
Flavor: Robust
I picked this matcha up to see how sweet it was and whether I could possibly use this to add to my other matcha flavours. I’m not a huge fan of vanilla but there are certain instances I just love having a dash of it in my drinks! I opted to start with this one over the Madagascar vanilla that Red Leaf has, having no real sense as to what the difference would be. This matcha has me wondering about the other one as well since it’s really good.
This is another matcha that I won’t drink on it’s own often as I purchased it specifically to add to other flavours. However, since purchasing it, I’ve had a few cups of straight French Vanilla matcha lattes. This is also going to be the first matcha I share with my friend who wants to try it because she often goes to starbucks for a green tea latte with a shot of vanilla :)
I really like this vanilla as it’s not cloyingly sweet even with the robust flavouring. There’s a smooth taste to this that doesn’t come across as artificial which is majorly important to me. I will be picking this one up again in the future, though maybe not until I’ve had a chance to try Red Leaf’s other vanilla matcha!
Buy it here: http://www.redleaftea.com/matcha-tea/french-vanilla-matcha.html