drank Apple & Fig Crumble by Tea Blendz

I’m going to leave off rating this one for now because I brewed it at work. Additionally, this tea isn’t visible on Tea Blendz’s website, so I’m not sure if you can purchase this outside of the store that closed down. I am so far enjoying this, though I can honestly say I’ve never had a rooibos, black, oolong blend before.

This steeping is more fig than apple, though it’s tasty enough. There’s a bit of spice going on as well, but it’s not overpowering. Any interesting tea to say the least :)

Toronto, ON