drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown! Mostly because i received my upton order in the mail today and um needless to say I went a little overboard picking up random samples to try their things out. So my cupboard, which was doing so well getting under 150, is now going to be back up, closer to 200 again – especially once Kittenna and Indigobloom and i meet up to trade off our purchases in January.

I could really enjoy this one, even though I’m not a huge fan of David’s tea. The mint is muted by the vanilla and it adds a bit to the tea beyond the whole “read my lips” tea. Thanks again to Sare for sending this one in the 12 days of christmas tea swap!

Toronto, ON