drank Grapefruit Dragon by Butiki Teas

mmmmm nice cup of this tonight while i play a little walking dead video game. Really enjoy both it and the tea :)

Hesper June

Gotta love grapefruit tea and zombies! Sounds like fun to me:-)

It was, though I couldn’t play for a long time cause the zombies were going to get me. I’m not scared of pretty uch anything….except zombies. Which is silly of course but there’s something about the irrational ness of them that I think gets me. Can’t argue with them…just have to kill them and hope they don’t eat you.

Hesper June

I am the same way with that kind of stuff too.
I can handle it for awhile, but then need to switch to something else.

Comments

Hesper June

Gotta love grapefruit tea and zombies! Sounds like fun to me:-)

Hesper June

I am the same way with that kind of stuff too.
I can handle it for awhile, but then need to switch to something else.

Toronto, ON