drank Cheesecake Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

aw yeah! Another banana, cheesecake, peach, blueberry smoothie for the morning! I have not yet started back at the gym but i’m thinking i still have time this week to get 3 workouts in…tonight, fri and then sat :) Here’s hoping i don’t fail that!

Not sure where i was going with that, but i’m sure it has something to do with starting my morning off with a delicious, delicious smoothie. I really need to place another red leaf order soon but i’m trying to hold out as long as possible for fear that I’ll end up placing a giant order and have a ton of matcha again. My goal for matcha is still to try and get it down to 5-7 flavours i’ve tried so that I can pick up a new one here and there. Cheesecake and caramel are still pretty amazing in my opinion so those will like remain staples in my cupboard :)