drank Lil Leapin' Lordy Lou by Keen Tea Thyme

mmmm brought this in to work this afternoon for a bit of a pick me up! This time around, while the flavours were blending together nicely, i really like how the cinnamon bark added a bit to the blend. It was just cinnamon, the “bark” flavour is present as well, making this a different tea that if just cinnamon was added to this blend. Again, the sparklie tea made me smile, though normally i’m not a fan of additions like that, that don’t add to the tea.

I enjoy this tea quite a bit! It’s also interesting to me because the guaysa base isn’t something that i’m used to drinking with “mint.” A really nice blend!

Toronto, ON