I’ve never had plum pudding…but i do love plums! This is another tasty treat from Stacy though so far of her holiday blends the eggnog is hands down my favourite (i’m hoping 3 friends was just steeped wrong by me).

I will need to try this again with a big of sugar added to it, to see how that changes and enhances the flavours, though it’s pretty darn good straight. As i sip on this, i get hints of plum, orange and spice. I don’t get the custard much from this but i’m ok with that. It’s not citrusy, but there is a hint of orange in this. The very tail end of this does have a floral note if i concentrate really hard on it, but since i’m not likely to do that, i’m ok with it.

Glad i picked this one up to try :) Looking forward to even more offerings from stacy!

Toronto, ON