drank Candy Cane by Della Terra Teas

Big fan of having a tea in a drawer here at work now. I love being able to grab an afternoon tea and take that 5 mins away from my desk.

While i’m still not a fan of the candy and extra crap DT puts in their teas, this is a decent tea. I’m also a little surprised that i didnt’ rate this one back when i first have it. I suppose there’s no harm done though since i’d be upping the rating a little based on my previous comments. I wish there was a touch more vanilla in this to off sent the mint but it’s a reasonable cup of tea for this afternoon.

Toronto, ON