drank Assam Borengajuli by Pekko Teas

mmmmm funny today that this time i’m not getting the maltiness in my cup. It’s still a delicious cup but today there’s more of a fruity undertone to this one. It’s smooth and delicious though so no complaints here.

gmathis

I had a Borengajuli from Culinary Teas some time back, and came to the same conclusion. Good stuff, regardless.

yep! I’ll stick with my other blacks for “malty”

Comments

gmathis

yep! I’ll stick with my other blacks for “malty”

Toronto, ON