Random Teavivre Sample…though there will be more today :)

I haven’t had too many Lapsang Souchong – the last time i had one it was used to cook with :) The aroma of this one isn’t overly strong, it’s a softer smoky scent. This is a really nice tea. I can’t say that I’d drink a Lapsang daily but every now and then, this would be a really great cup to enjoy. I like that with this cup the smoke blends really nicely with the tea.

I took a page out of Bonnie’s notes and added a bit of maple syrup to this tea and it was fantastic! I actually think it would be interesting to make some chicken with the lapsang and a bit of maple. Smokey maple chicken anyone? :)

Alphakitty

We need to have a Steepster potluck where everyone brings the amazing tea/food creations they talk about!

Comments

Alphakitty

Toronto, ON