I picked this one up from teavivre to broaden my tea experiences and continue in my quest to branch out with teas and figure out what types of teas I most enjoy. I much prefer strong blacks so i knew there wasn’t a lot of hope that I’d fall in love with this white tea. The dry scent is not my favourite. The Jasmine is a bit too floral for me.
This tea brews up into a pale golden liquor but the aroma isn’t overly floral. At first sip, I am pleasantly surprised. This is a really nice cup of tea. As i drink this, the floral builds up and it becomes a bit much for me. That being said, this is a wonderful cup of tea for anyone who enjoys jasmine. It’s smooth and delicious.

Toronto, ON