This tea confuses my brain. I didn’t enjoy the intial sip because there was a weirdly strange aftertaste. However, as I’ve continued to drink this it’s turned into a really nice lemon custard type tea. Which is still weird to me since this is supposed to be vanilla? This really isn’t vanilla at all to me except as maybe a hint of it in the background mellowing out the lemon flavour. Not sure how i feel about this overall as a staple in the cupboard but not a bad early grey as far as not tasting the bergamot AND being a dessert type lemon tea.

ashmanra

I wonder if the bergamot is what is presenting itself as lemon?

probably heh. :)

Kittenna

I’ll be interested to compare this one to my others when I get it. I have EGCs from DT and Della Terra.

Pretty sure you’ve had this before ;)

Kittenna

Haha, you are correct. I think though, that I had it separate from drinking the others, and wanted to compare (now that I’m thinking, it was a sample from Alphakitty(?) and I only drank it once and left the rest with my mom. It was on my order list though, I thought?

Yep! Has your name on it heh

Comments

ashmanra

I wonder if the bergamot is what is presenting itself as lemon?

probably heh. :)

Kittenna

Pretty sure you’ve had this before ;)

Yep! Has your name on it heh