This is a bit of a weird tea. I’ve got a cold brew of the steepings going to see how that changes things but I don’t think i need to order this one again. It’s a neat mix of the blueberry and strawberry but that semi results in a vague “berry” like flavour that is neither one nor the other. There isn’t much astringency in this one, which is nice but i almost want the flavour to be sweeter, or stronger. maybe both. Still, glad to have this to check it off my list. only 12023978120938109283 more upton samples to try! :)

gmathis

I’m still working my way through the first batch of sample packets I ordered from Upton; I’m thinking I like their black teas much better than their fruity ones.

I’m probably with you on that one. So far I am loving a lot of their black teas while their flavoured teas leave a bit to be desired. Still have a bunch to go through though before i’ll let myself order another box. I was pretty happy to get to pick up 3 brewing baskets with them on super sale though since it gave me an excuse to try a bunch of teas haha just wish their samples were resealable

Comments

gmathis

Toronto, ON