Another cup of this tonight while I worked from home with our china team. There’s something to be said about being on the phone with china at night while sipping on some tea. Here’s hoping I get to go down there to help the team out sometime this year!

Still enjoy this, though not a re-stock. Ill likely use the last of this to try a cold brew and see what’s what with that. Verdant orders here tomorrow so um I really need some more room lol

Indigobloom

If you went to China, you’d end up drinking lots of GREEN tea ;P

says you! But here’s hoping that i get to go at least once… gotta love business travel when you can tack on a few days of vacation to explore.

Comments

Indigobloom

If you went to China, you’d end up drinking lots of GREEN tea ;P