I finally got around to trying this one and it’s not bad. I’m still not convinced I’ll ever find the perfect mint chocolate black but i’ve found a few close ones. This one is pretty good. the chocolate is mild and then strong and the mint doesn’t over power. I think what i like best is that this is part of frank’s permanent collection so if i can’t fine a suitable OMG THIS IS AWESOME mint chocolate, then this will do in a pinch. It’s certainly much less “artificial” than david’s tea’s red my lips, which i really loved when i first started drinking tea and now comes across as artificial and kinda meh.

Indigobloom

mind if I steal a sample of this from you? :)

Comments

Indigobloom

mind if I steal a sample of this from you? :)

Toronto, ON