drank Earl of Anxi by Verdant Tea

SIPDOWN!

(and man do i need some of those…) My verdant orders arrived tonight and as a result, all the hard work i was doing to get my cupboard under control before the girls descend upon my house next weekend is all out the window. BUT in the spirit of those orders I figured that I might as well finish off this sample that’s been hanging out in my house for a little bit.

I still don’t love this blend. There’s something in it that makes me unhappy. Later steeps are a bit tastier but still nothing i need to order again. Still always love trying verdant’s new blends :)

Kittenna

I’m not shocked that you don’t care for this one given that it has a green oolong base :P

It’s actually not the base…it’s one of the ingredients. Makes me sneeze. Could be th frankincense.

Kittenna

Hmm, possibly! I quite liked it. Just ordered a sample and had it sent to my mom (along with some Holy Basil Spa Blend).

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON