drank Strawberry Pie Honeybush by 52teas

Backlog
Shared this with a friend last night – it was her first time seeing all my tea and man she was overwhelmed! it made me giggle just a bit. opened up this one for her to try and it was as delicious as i remember it being the last time!

K S

I giggled a little just reading about it. Hope she wasn’t wondering who is this crazy person :)

Oh she’s pretty sure I’m insane now. :) but she made 3 cups of various matchas last night and placed a red leaf order lol

Terri HarpLady

…and the addiction begins…

Comments

K S

Terri HarpLady

…and the addiction begins…

Toronto, ON