drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

OH MY SWEET HEAVEN! How i’ve missed you! I needed a pick me up today so I fell back on this one since i KNOW how much i love it. I’m looking forward to more of this tonight when i get home for resteeps. I just love the malty chocolatey taste from this one. It remains one of my favourite blacks.

Hesper June

I can’t wait to try this:)

I think i also really like this one because i can brew it western and gonfu and it holds up well. Truth be told I actually like this one better than golden fleece (the horror!) :)

Comments

Hesper June

I can’t wait to try this:)

Toronto, ON