I figured i’d revisit this tonight to try and see how things have come along with me and oolongs since i first tried this one. Sadly i don’t yet have my gaiwan to really do this properly but i’m saving some now that my first one is on the way from stacy! woot woot! Overall this isn’t a bad tea but is reminiscent of THAT taste in oolongs that i don’t much enjoy. Thankfully, I can try this again at a later date and give it one final try :)

Overall, it was nice to have one tea and only one tea to drink tonight as again…thing at work broke sigh here’s to a working from home day tomorrow so that I can get caught up with real work!

Toronto, ON