I have a couple of “christmas blend teas” so I figured today would be a good time for me to try and compare the two of them. There are a few that pop up every year at christmas that i’m always tempted by – one of them being the blend from Murchie’s. I haven’t picked that one up yet but i did pick up a sample of this one and one from a local tea shop.

This one smells like cinnamon however once it’s steeped there is the taste of cloves, that doesn’t overpower and blends nicely with the black base. the hint of citrus is in the background, and weaves its way through the sip, trailing off in the end. Overall a nice cup of tea.