The Persimmon Tree recommends brewing this at 185 so I’m glad that I did a quick check on their website before brewing this. Otherwise it would have been an over brewed cup of tea!

What I have instead is a very pleasant cup of black tea that has a strength to it, without being bitter or astringent. There’s a hint of sweetness in the aroma that isn’t present in the cup, which I’m ok with as I love my blacks to be bold! This is the kind of black tea that you could have both morning and afternoon that doesn’t need sugar or milk to satisfy. I can see wanting to reorder this when I manage to get my cupboard down to a more manageable size!

Cavocorax

Good catch! I wish tea packaging was always labeled clearly so you could just make your cup without having to look it up online first!

yeah i hear you on that one!