drank Lemon Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

SIPDOWN!

Though I may need to restock this as it’s pretty enjoyable. Had some of this tonight while on the phone for work with China. Yeah that’s right…I’m going to china for work! lol Not for a little bit, but i’m hoping that I can have at least one night out to go exploring to fine at least ONE tea shop while i’m there. :) In any case..tried to have some low caffine options tonight since i really need sleep tonight since work has been stupidly busy this week!

MissLena

This is my staple rooibos :D although that lime chiffon is tempting me on DT site…might have to get a sample to compare them hehe

That’s on my list next time I do a try me pack. I think I’m good for another 15 or so samples so I’m trying to hold off for a few lol

MissLena

Haha nice, yeah I can’t order tea until Feb at least now..been going too crazy at my local DAVIDsTEA :( haha

Comments

MissLena

Toronto, ON