drank Good Morning Sunshine by Butiki Teas

thought this would be nice to sip on for my throat while getting ready for work. Apparently i’m sick because my tastebuds were like um no…what IS this? i drank it anyway because i know it’s a great cup, but i’m clearly not feeling well.

Indigobloom

eeep, get better soon!!

Elizabeth

Feel better!

Hesper June

I hope you feel better soon!

tigress_al

Oh no, get well!

Butiki Teas

Hope you feel better soon. :)

Kittenna

NOOOOOO! You gotta be able to taste tea tomorrow!

Kittenna… tomorrow might just be a whole lot of me stockimg up samples :( It’s a little better today but not much.

Comments

Indigobloom

eeep, get better soon!!

Elizabeth

Feel better!

Hesper June

I hope you feel better soon!

tigress_al

Oh no, get well!

Butiki Teas

Hope you feel better soon. :)

Kittenna

NOOOOOO! You gotta be able to taste tea tomorrow!

Toronto, ON