drank Jumpy Monkey by DAVIDsTEA

mwahahaha sipdown! I can say that ‘cause i added it to my cupboard last night and now i’m drinking it grin I’ve had a few cups of this now and I don’t hate it. I don’t LOVE it..but it’s not a bad cup of mate/coffee type beverage. I’m sure my taste buds are still broken as well since my other half had a sip and was like dear god what IS that grossness lol. But that makes this just fine by me haha.

Thanks to Raritea for the sample! :)

BoxerMama

Jumpy Monkey was my first mate. Love it!

Boxermama – it might be the only mate i’ve had that i’m ok with, though still not my fav kind of tea i’m learning :)

BoxerMama

I’m like that with Guayusa. So far I only like Good Morning Sunshine.

Comments

BoxerMama

Jumpy Monkey was my first mate. Love it!

BoxerMama

I’m like that with Guayusa. So far I only like Good Morning Sunshine.

Toronto, ON