drank Prairie Berry by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks raritea! I actually enjoyed this one today. Still not a fan of davids tea but ill take this one over blueberry jam any day :) I wouldn’t quite put the flavour as being close to saskatoons but that could be my taste buds or a mis recollection from when I was little.

MissMylin

To me, it didn’t quite taste like Saskatoon berries either. My bag has way more cranberries than Saskatoon berries too.

Raritea

I’m so glad that you enjoyed it! I felt that the berry flavour was kind of artificial tasting. I agree with you on choosing this one over blueberry jam too.

Comments

MissMylin

Raritea