drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks for this one Raritea!

Had a few cups of this tonight while playing dominion for a change of pace with the other half tonight. I wanted a break from the computer as apparently i draind myself a bit yesterday entertaining (but man it was worth it!) I don’t mind this one…in fact it’s one of those rare david’s tea that i wouldn’t turn my nose up at, provided i was in the mood for cinnamon. I can taste the apple hanging out in the cup, so i’m hoping this is a sign that my taste buds are returning to normal! overall, not a bad little tea even if i won’t ever stock it as a staple.

Raritea – Love that i get to try more of David’s teas through you since they’re not a company I’m moved to try on my own :) Feel free to send more of your castoffs my way haha

Raritea

I’m so glad that I had something that you would want to try! The only really unique tea that I had was the coconut oolong and well… I guess we won’t get into that ;)

haha someday you guys will convert me i’m sure :) David’s tea’s are “new” to me for the most part so no issues here with trying those. swaps are about new things..doesn’t have to be unique heh

Comments

Raritea

Toronto, ON