drank Blueberry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Blueberry smoothie this morning! First day back at work, though I’m still sick. Sadly if i could stay home and work from home today I would have but with my black berry issues, i had to go in. Need to be able to finalize things for china as well given that it’s 3 weeks away and im starting to enter panic mode. visa, passport pics for the visa, book hotel, book flights, check to see if i need shots, should i get an inhaler given the crappy air quality, figure out a day tour…oh and you know do real work!

I added some cheesecake to this one today, which i find really smoothes out the blueberry flavour and makes it much less tart. I really hope red leaf doesn’t have to increase their shipping costs as well. I’m totally bummed about that this morning. Didn’t think it would be that bad…

Toronto, ON