Having some of this in an effort to try and stick to teas that my tastebuds won’t find wonky. I really don’t want to waste any of my tea with not being able to taste it. I seem to be ok for spicier chai like teas and the darker, bolder teas. This is a bit off today but not to the point of being disappointed. I still love this tea and will continue to enjoy it! I really enjoy the flavour of it, though it’s not my favourite straight tea from stacy. :)

Indigobloom

Doh! forgot to grab a sample of this one… or was it the Taiwanese we talked about?

i think it was the premium tawainese assam you were after trying…but i’m out until my order gets here this week

ah! yes I think you’re right. Lucky you got in before the shipping increase

Kittenna

I so should have nabbed a sample of this one from you, but by the time I saw it I was tired of bagging up teas and labelling them, haha. So lazy.

what you mean 2 hours was too much?

Kittenna

Haha, I was getting overwhelmed at the number of samples I was taking home! . So glad I only took a single cup’s worth of a bunch of things. I have these little tins from the advent calendar – next time i come over perhaps I’ll bring them and use them instead so I don’t have to waste bags! :D :D

Comments

Indigobloom

ah! yes I think you’re right. Lucky you got in before the shipping increase

Kittenna

what you mean 2 hours was too much?

Toronto, ON