drank Boo-Berry Cotton Candy by 52teas

Heh sip down! Thanks to raritea for this one. It’s one that I missed out on picking up when it was reblended and I always regretted it. Raritea was nice enough to let me satisfy my curiosity. I can safely say that I’m glad I didn’t pick up a package of this. While its a pleasant enough tea, I’m not really feeling the whole cotton candy or blueberry in the intensity that I’d like for this kind of blend. Instead it comes across as a a tea stuck trying to be both and not really succeeding in doing either really well. Now, that being said, its still an enjoyable tea that im glad I got to try :) plus its a green tea!

Toronto, ON