drank Ginger Pear by Simpson & Vail

aaaah I understand now why kittenna likes this one. It really is a nice pear tea. Ginger? Not so much. However, that is MORE than ok with me since all i’m really after is the pear. I don’t really get the perfumey-ness, instead i just have a strong desire for the pear to be a little more OOMPHY! It’s not that it doesn’t taste like pear…it does..but the tea as a whole seems muted a wee bit. That being said, I’ve been drinking it all night and it re-steeps really nicely, without losing much in the way of flavour.

Thank you kittenna for sharing your precious pear tea with me! S&V DOES have a green pear tea so we may need to check that one out next :)

Kittenna

Yes, I saw that they have flavoured greens. Somehow I missed that the first time around… so yeah, I want to try the green pear! And the plain pear black, probably, although I do like the ginger well enough in here (if you get a piece of ginger in the infuser, you’ll taste it).

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON