Hmmm I think that either we got a bad batch of this one or it’s just not up my lane. I’m getting the cinnamon in this one but not so much with the chocolate or the “baked goods” kind of taste. I’ll have to give this one another shot when i’m at home and can focus on it (and i’ll check the resteep out tonight as well) but it’s nothing i need to drink again so far. I much prefer the other teas we picked up from S&V so far. This one is just kinda…meh in terms of the flavouring.

Kittenna

I liked it well enough, I think, although I probably wouldn’t get it again.

Comments

Kittenna

I liked it well enough, I think, although I probably wouldn’t get it again.

Toronto, ON