drank Pomegranate Oolong by Caribou Coffee

Sipdown! though technically this was never logged into my cupboard. I know. I’m a baddie :) Thanks to Indigobloom for the sample of this one. I had two sachets so i shared one with someone at work today because somehow i’ve had all the teas in my work stash now and this was the only thing left! gasp My hopes weren’t terribly high for this one anyway since it’s a very green oolong. I’m really not getting pomogranate from this one either. it’s more of a floral type oolong. blech.

Appreciate the sample though Indigobloom as the more I taste, the more I figure out if i like things :)

I figured you’d dislike this lol

yep..we’re all gradually coming to understand each other’s preference…and the blacks.. they’re all mine mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :)

Indigobloom

hehe yes we are!! Funny, you tend to prefer Asian black and I am all about the Indian

Comments

Indigobloom

I figured you’d dislike this lol