drank Fruits d'Alsace by Harney & Sons

Thank you Hesper June! Another H&S tea that I’ve been wanting to try that she was kind enough to send to me. I am also really loving this one, which makes me a super happy camper since that’s 3/3 that I like! I can’t wait to try this one out as a cold brew one of these days as well, since i think that iced this would really bring out the flavours even more.

ashmanra

Strangely, I find that this one tastes UNBELIEVABLE after two or three days in the fridge. I don’t know why, but time in the cold makes most high quality iced teas (as opposed to Lipton bags) get sweeter, smoother, fruitier, tastier. This one was especially so, but I did not cold steep it, just made it the regular way and put it in the fridge.

ooooh i’l try that for sure then!

Hesper June

Yes, I agree with Ashmanra. It is really good iced.
I do like this tea, I do not drink it all the time, but love having it on hand because its so good iced and hot, plus people who are new to tea always take a sniff of this tea and say “Ooooo!” with widened eyes when they smell this:)
So glad you are liking the H&S teas!

Comments

ashmanra

ooooh i’l try that for sure then!

Hesper June

Yes, I agree with Ashmanra. It is really good iced.
So glad you are liking the H&S teas!

Toronto, ON