drank Cashew Turtle by 52teas

So ladies and gents, I was able to wrangle a small sample of this one from the lovely Kittenna who is hanging on to the last of her bag for dear life :) I have to say that I’m really glad I did. Not that I can get any of this again from Frank unless he magically brings it back, but i’m happy to have at least been able to try it!

I’m often not a fan of nutty teas. I’d rather eat them than drink them i guess :) This isn’t exactly a sweet tea, and yet it is. There’s a good caramel chocolate flavour going on here (dark, not milk imo) and then you taste the nuts. Delicious cashew nuts. Yep. I am enjoying this one and can certainly see why Kittenna was hesitant to part with it!

Thanks for the great share Kittenna! I’m sure i’m going to enjoy sucking as much out of the resteeps as i can :)

Kittenna

Yes, and it does re-steep well, unlike some of 52teas’ blacks. I am sad to be saying goodbye to it with the next travel mug’s worth I drink :(

DaisyChubb

guuuuh my most favourite 52teas tea EVAR! I’m also hoarding th elast of my bag… I had some friends over for a tea party and one of them pick up the bag. I said “NOTTHATONE!” and the moral of the story is that Kittenna, you are a saint for sharing with Sil. That’s true tea friends right there! <3

^^ That. Haha.

Kittenna

(Keep in mind that I gave her exactly enough tea for a single 8 oz. cup, and then hid the bag so nobody else could have any, hahahahaha.)

Comments

Kittenna

DaisyChubb