drank Creamy Eggnog by Butiki Teas

I think this might be one of the first flavoured teas that I have craved after tasting it. Don’t get me wrong, i love my flavoured teas and really look forward to drinking a lot of them. But this one? I had a small sample of it from Stacy and then spent the next 10 days that it took for an actual order to get to me…waiting for it. I got my package yesterday with my very first gaiwan from stacy and so i was SUPER excited to be able to have some of this today. It hasn’t diminished since i had my sample. I am still loving this creamy delicious tea! so happy to have this in my cupboard.

CrowKettle

I’ve been looking at the gaiwans on the website! Which one did you pick? and this is a fantastic tea.

I picked up the earthen gaiwan in brown. The pictures on the website don’t do it justice as far as i’m concerned. Stacy was kind enough to send me a few other shots of the brown one since it’s in the background and that was the deciding factor for me. It’s such a lovely small gaiwan. easily handled in one hand, though to be fair i haven’t used it yet… i just ran around the house showing it to my other half like 5000 times.. SEE! LOOK! isn’t it so cute! Look! it’s so pretty! YAY! LOOK!

Butiki Teas

Sil-By the way, I picked out my favorite brown gaiwan for you. They are all a little different since they are handmade and the glazing is pretty varied but that was my favorite. :)

oh i do love it Stacy :) For my very first gaiwan it’s wonderful. I was originally thinking i wanted to pick something out in a shop in person but this is nearly the same thing. AND it’ll always remind me of you/Butiki teas :)

Butiki Teas

I’m so glad you love it! :)

CrowKettle

I didn’t even notice the brown gaiwan hiding in the corner! If yours is anything like that snapshot I can’t blame you for running around the house (I’d do the same and it’s a piece of art).

I love the brown one :) it’s got a bit of the green in it too but it’s just a nice earthy tone overall

Comments

CrowKettle

Butiki Teas

I’m so glad you love it! :)

Toronto, ON