drank The Killer’s Vanilla by Butiki Teas

Sipdown!

Thanks to the lovely kittenna for a sample of this one. I was pretty sure this wouldn’t be my favourite as I’m starting to realise i’m not overly a fan of guayusa. I don’t hate it but it’s just not a base i can REALLY get behind. When i steep this one, I actually taste more mint than anything while the after sip is where the vanilla is hiding. However, in between the two is the weird earthy/grassiness of the tea that makes my face scrunch up a little.

If you like this tea base and enjoy vanilla, this is likely a great tea for you. The lavender is just a hint in the tea, so floral haters need not fear (i despise floral teas). I really appreciate the chance to give this one a whirl! Thanks Kittenna

Toronto, ON