New tea that i picked up at the tea festival today. Not a bad grapefruit tea if you prefer a green and white blend to Butiki’s Dragonwell. I’ll stick with Stacy’s version but I’m going to cold brew it to see how different that it. It’s probably the second best grapefruit tea that i’ve tried but it’s slightly artificial.

Indigobloom

Hmph, too bad! I’m curious about the pear one.

not TOO bad… i like supporting stacy haha. I’ll likely try the pear and the mango one tomorrow.

Indigobloom

of course!! still good to have options :)

Comments

Indigobloom

Hmph, too bad! I’m curious about the pear one.

Indigobloom

of course!! still good to have options :)

Toronto, ON