drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

SIPDOWN! Thank you raritea for this one.

I don’t even know how to explain how disappointed with this one i am. lol both kittena told me to re-steeps this and watch how the flavour changed. So i brewed this. and damn near gagged when i smelled the aroma of the first brew. I tried to drink it, but the artificial coconut like flavour was just too much. Funny story though? If this tea tasted like the aftertaste left in my mouth? I’d totally be in love with it!

So i resteeped this a bunch of times, and gradually the coconut went away and i was left with a creamy cherry coconut tea…that was tasty…but all previous steeps were pretty much down the drain lol.

Ah well…at least i tried! Thank you raritea for letting me try this one :)

Kittenna

OH totally forgot you didn’t like coconut! I’m sorry, this one definitely is coconutty. It’s quite good for coconut lovers though!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I have a sample of this somewhere. I need to find it.

i love the cherry piece of this one.. and the aftertaste :)

Comments

Kittenna

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I have a sample of this somewhere. I need to find it.

i love the cherry piece of this one.. and the aftertaste :)

Toronto, ON