This might be the very first tea of stacy’s that i’m just not loving. Besides the random ones that are because i don’t generally like X kind of tea. This is a flavoured tea which has my favourite blend of things – orange and chocolate! This time it tasted better than before but there is still that bitterness at the end of the drink that i can’t get past. Asked my other half to try it and see if i was imagining it and he tasted it worse than i did. leisgh I have one more cups worth of this to try…going to add a bit of rock sugar to it to see if that helps. Milk didn’t. :(

Kittenna

I find it so unfortunate, because the initial flavour of this one is divine, seriously. But yeah, that end bitterness just wrecks it for me. Did you try a 1:30 or 2-min infusion? I of course only had enough for one cup so couldn’t try that, but maybe that would help??

Indigobloom

I wonder if it was just a bad batch?

Butiki Teas

Hmmmm, maybe trying reducing the serving to 1 level teaspoon per 8oz of water? I’m also wondering if you are having issues with the orange peel. Maybe try removing them and see if that helps? The orange peel we use which has a kind of a cookie-like taste but can be a little sour.

Comments

Kittenna

Indigobloom

I wonder if it was just a bad batch?

Butiki Teas