Sipdown! heh Stacy was kind enough to send this to me with my last order and since I seem to be on a black tea comparison kick this morning, I figured I’d add this to the list.

This is a really great black. It’s neither malty, nor chocolaty but it’s delicious! I’m looking forward to the re-steeps on this one AND being able to pick up more of this from Stacy!

The aroma of this tea is a sweet, not quite fruity but almost kinda could be fruity only it’s not. Sipping this it’s like a sweet candy. There’s no bitterness to this and it’s not robust and rich….it’s unique. I am digging the after taste in my mouth as well.
Stacy! You found another winner!

Edit: Resteeps of this have proven equally enjoyable and delicious.

Bonnie

Great taste!

Comments

Bonnie

Great taste!