drank Cherry Pu-erh by Nature's Tea Leaf

mmmmm Another sample that NTL was kind enough to send my way. I probably won’t get to the third tonight but it’s on my list for this week. This tea is another wonderful tea from NTL. If you like cherry flavoured things, this is a pu-erh for you to try! The aroma even before the water hits the tea is CHERRY! What i also like about this pu-erh is that it’s more like a deep rich black earthy base to complement the cherry flavouring. Pu-erh newbies need not be afraid! I’m not nearly experienced as others with pu-erh but this is a wonderful blend of the deep pu-erh taste that I’ve come to associate with the puerhs that i’ve tried, and the fruitiness of the cherry tea.

Thank you so much Nature’s Tea Leaf for this sample!

gmathis

I really like this one, too.

ashmanra

It was quite good! GMathis shared hers with me! :)

Comments

gmathis

I really like this one, too.

ashmanra

It was quite good! GMathis shared hers with me! :)

Toronto, ON