drank Citrus Dream by Butiki Teas

Bumping the rating on this one since it’s growing on me :) It’s in my sipdown pile for the week and I may just need to pick up a bit more once it’s all gone. Even cold the flavours are nicely balanced. Not a hueg fan of chamomile blends, but since it’s nice to have at least one in the house, this will be my go too since it’s the best one i’ve found so far!

Kamyria

Don’t you just love when the tea grows on you? It’s like a friendship that blossoms over time…

agreed :) There are a few that have done that with me.

Comments

Kamyria

agreed :) There are a few that have done that with me.

Toronto, ON