drank Pumpkin Pie Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Oh man…so i initially wasn’t totally crazy about this matcha, but I appear to have found my sweet spot. A 2:1 ratio of pumpkin pie to french vanilla matcha and I am laughing all the way to crazy town. Seriously! The vanilla makes the pumpkin just a little sweeter and adds a creaminess that when combined with the spices is A-MAY-ZING! Love it! Bumping the rating a little even though it’s the combo with french vanilla to make it supercalafragilistically wonderful!

tattooed_tea

I found this to be just super spicy & not really pumpkiny. Hmmm wonder what I can find for vanilla to kick it up.

you might be able to try adding cheesecake matcha if you have that… hmmmm

tattooed_tea

I do! I’ll give that a try.

if you try it let me know how it goes :) I haven’t tried mixing those two yet, though i do often mix the cheesecake with other flavours

Kasumi no Chajin

there is the french vanilla matcha too. Just a thought.

Kasumi – yeah that’s what i used :) I think tattooed_tea was looking for a substitute because she doesn’t have that in her cupboard at the moment.

ashmanra

My eldest daughter drinks this one by the bucket full. I gave her two larges for Christmas and she has almost finished them off!

Comments

tattooed_tea

you might be able to try adding cheesecake matcha if you have that… hmmmm

tattooed_tea

I do! I’ll give that a try.

Kasumi no Chajin

there is the french vanilla matcha too. Just a thought.

ashmanra