drank Almond Sugar Cookie by Simpson & Vail

Finally getting around to trying this one from our order with S&V. I have to say this is also a pretty damn good dessert tea. I’m not overly fond of almond baked goods but i do love me some sugar cookies. The scent of this tea reminds me completly of cookies…sweet and delicious.

Drinking this one is a delicious sweet cookie tea. It tastes like almonds but not, as Kittenna put it, Marzipan. Which is good because i really don’t like marzipan. I think this one is higher up on my list than the cinnamon chocolate brownie but I still prefer the uh other baked good tea whose name i can’t recall from S&V that we picked up. I find this tea sweet, without sweetner, but not so over the top that you want to find something less sweet to eat with it. Another good dessert tea from S&V encouraging me to order a bunch more :)

tattooed_tea

I’ve had 2 mugs of this now. Both samples from different people & although good, I find it has an old/stale taste. :(

hmmm i don’t get that, but maybe that’s the almond mixing with the base

tattooed_tea

That’s what I was thinking this morning. It is a really great tea & really fills the house with the aroma of baking cookies.

TeaBrat

I like this and don’t really get the stale taste but I’ve been keeping mine in a tin.

Hesper June

Oh, yes! This tea is tasty, but best of all, I like standing with a mug full of it somewhere and the people around me commenting on how something smells so good, like fresh baked cookies.
I like teas that surround me with a cone of delicious-ness:)

haha cone of deliciousness. i like that :)

Comments

tattooed_tea

hmmm i don’t get that, but maybe that’s the almond mixing with the base

TeaBrat

Hesper June

I like teas that surround me with a cone of delicious-ness:)

haha cone of deliciousness. i like that :)

Toronto, ON