drank Mango Lassi by Butiki Teas

Had some of this in the afternoon in between all of the bustle of getting my chinese visa, work related things and other such adventures. I’m finding myself more and more stressed out every day over my impending trip, so I’m trying to do my best to take time out in the afternoon to sit and have a cup of something to try and relax. This afternoon it was mango lassi! In ym continuing quest to bring my tea collection down a bit, this is one of the teas i’ve set aside to try and have a bit more of since it’s been in my cupboard longer than some others. Today i was once again reminded of why i picked this up in the first place. This is a really nice mango tea! Probably my current favourite, though I continue to look for mango teas that are more about the mango!

Toronto, ON