drank Root Beer by Simpson & Vail

Wow… i have to say this is a totally interesting tea! I’m not sure it’s something that I would drink often, but man i could go for this occasionally. Not only does it smell intensely like root beery but the taste is pretty damn close as well! I had some of this hot and then it accidently was left to cool right off while i was on a call. I can say, cold, this is VERY much like root beer. Hot, it’s still much like root beer but a little less so. Either way, if you’re looking for a root beer tea, this is it! :)

tattooed_tea

Have you had the DAVIDsTEA root beer float? I’m wondering how they compare.

I haven’t but Kittenna has and says this one is better than DT and 52 teas butter beer if i recall correctly.

Indigobloom

This is on my to buy list! can’t wait to try it with fizzy water in the summer :P

Lol crazy girl!

always!! heh

Comments

tattooed_tea

Have you had the DAVIDsTEA root beer float? I’m wondering how they compare.

Lol crazy girl!