Thank you Kittenna for a sample of this tea. I’m going to have to go with overly unimpressed. Now, there was some discussion as to whether this loses it’s flavour quickly and i hope that’s the case for the sake of this tea. This is pretty much a sweet cup of water. Ah well, at least I was able to try this lol

Kittenna

Well…. straight from the bag it has almost no flavour. I got it in a grab bag, so I’m wondering if it was a really ancient pouch that had been sitting around for like, a year or more before I even got it…

Indigobloom

It had an oddly fresh taste to it, I found!

Comments

Kittenna

Indigobloom

It had an oddly fresh taste to it, I found!

Toronto, ON