drank Chocolate Tea by Newby Teas of London

SIPDOWN! also… go me for getting to under 200 teas today. Did i mention i’m going to ignore the fact that i have orders on the way as well as teas not logged in my cupboard living with kittenna and raritea? :) Because what’s in my house at the moment in time? well that’s less than 200…so NYAH! Now to try and keep it going so that i stay under 200 when i get my tea from the two of them :)

This tea? Not so much a fan. it’s kind of like brown water with a murky filmy layer on top. eeesh. Thanks to kittenna for the sample though :)

Indigobloom

and meeeeeee! you have some with me :D

Kamyria

Wow Sil, you inspired me to count my teas… 15 loose teas, 25 including the bags and all of that includes herbals… I have some work to do. I have four more on the way though! :D

oh crap i do, don’t i IB

Kamyria – yeah my cupboard has all my teas. I like keeping track on here…gives me mini goals to try and accomplish :)

infused1

Tea drinkers are a strange bunch. We keep trying to finish off our teas, while ordering more (and replacing the ones we finished). It’s a vicious cycle. Fun, though.

lol for sure infused1!

Comments

Indigobloom

and meeeeeee! you have some with me :D